runningwild/ (more...)

( I my me mine )

 photo 47d00769-c5d8-4219-8072-49b4d7cdb9ff.jpg “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

» @ / FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( LINKS )
Tingting Evon Singyee Eileen VivienJiayan Ruiling

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.
( Tell me your wish )

( I like the Muzik .)

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Genie ,
Friday, June 19, 2009, 10:29 PM

Class Chalet on the 17th ! Haha, Funnn !
I keep eating the whole time seriously ! Haha. Left around 10pm+++
Took Bus 21 back home. And the bus advertisment is KOREA SPARKLING ! Omg ! And I was like thinking, Can this bus just bring me to Korea right away ! Ahhhh~
Photobucket
Haha,(: Some pics taken during chalet ! (:
Anyway, Super Junior didn't performs in Music Bank today ! Nvm, Tml and Sunday have ! Woohoo ~ Can't wait ! And SHINee wins 1st in Music Bank today ! Cooool ~
JULIETTE ~
Andand, Snsd New Music Video Teaser was quite awesome !
Tell Me your wish / Genie, Can't wait for the song and Mv to out !
I think that all , Goodbye (: