❧
runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( I my me mine )
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
TWITTER
«
( LINKS )
Tingting
Evon
Singyee
Eileen
VivienJiayan
Ruiling
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
( Tell me your wish )
( I like the Muzik .)
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
recent posts.
끝없는 사랑 ~
행복한 !
FIRE FLY ~
행복하게;
SORRYSORRY , I DAMN LOVE IT !
Get Well,
genie genie, bring me to the place,
HoneyHoney~
lalala
I think I saw a SMILE!
생일 축하합니다!
Saturday, July 11, 2009, 12:10 AM
Haha,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
KIM HEECHUL !
Woohoo~
Back from Clique Bbq ! Haha.
Seriously enjoyed myself lots lots lots !!!!
Anyway , Snsd wins today Music Bank!
And, 2NE1 - 'I Don't Care' is niceee~
Of course , JULIETTE tooo! Haha, ONEW !
i can't find Eh too, But there 13 there.
No, I think i found him ! ^^
Haha.
that all i think,
(: